An Immigration Permit is considered to be a Permanent Resident Permit, which allows people from third countries to visit Cyprus without the need of a Visa, which can be obtained within 2 months.
- Purchase of a new property having a market value of at least €300.000 (+VAT)
- Deposit in a Cyprus bank account an amount of €30.000 for a minimum period of three years
- The applicant must demonstrate that he has a secured annual income of at least €30.000 per annum
Other terms and conditions:
- The Immigration Permit does not allow the undertaking of any form of employment in Cyprus, although the applicant can own a company in Cyprus and receiving dividends
- Holders of an Immigration Permit must visit Cyprus at least once every two years.